meet with a career or student peer advisor
• Develop strategies to search for jobs, internships & opportunities.
• Discuss your goals, aspirations and the next steps in your career.
• Expand your knowledge of our valuable career resources.
• Refine your materials - resume, cover letter, portfolio, grant proposal.
• Experience a mock interview; improve your networking & marketing.
schedule an appointment
appointment cancellation policy
• Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment, negatively impacts student & alumni access to Career Center appointments.
• The following policy will be enforced when a student or alum fails to show up for a scheduled appointment.
ask a quick career question
• Use the link below to submit a quick career question.
• RISD Career staff respond via email as soon as possible.
• Quick questions are not for career advising. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please schedule an appointment.