• Get immediate feedback on your portfolio & presentation skills.
• Provides interview experience to prepare for future opportunities.
• Offers networking and valuable professional connections.
• Many reviewers are alumni and understand the RISD experience.
• Portfolio reviews are for juniors, seniors and graduate students only.
Fine Arts Portfolio Review - monday, april 22
• The RISD MET, Rooms A, B & C - NOON - 5:00PM.
• 30+ galleries, curators, grant/residency programs, & arts organizations.
• 100+ juniors, seniors & grad students attend from all disciplines.
Design Portfolio Review - thursday, march 14
• Rhode Island Convention Center - Noon - 5:00PM.
• 150+ companies, firms, studios, consultancies & organizations.
• 500+ juniors, seniors & grad students attend from all disciplines.
• NEW format merges 5 of our previous design-related portfolio reviews.
how to prepare for the portfolio reviews
student registration - thursday, april 11 @ 6:30 pm
• NEW this year - pre-registration will take place for time slots with all arts organizations.
• You must build your ArtWorks profile & upload a resume before online registration opens on Thursday, April 11 at 6:30PM. Only students with an ArtWorks profile will be able to register.
past portfolio reviews - 2012 & 2011Apparel Design / Textile Design
Architecture / Interior Architecture / Landscape Architecture
Industrial Design / Furniture Design
Illustration / Animation