meet with a career or student peer advisor
• Develop strategies to search for jobs, internships & opportunities.
• Discuss your goals, aspirations and the next steps in your career.
• Expand your knowledge of our valuable career resources.
• Refine your materials - resume, cover letter, portfolio, grant proposal.
• Experience a mock interview; improve your networking & marketing.
• Appointments are for 30 or 60 minutes.
schedule an appointment
• Online scheduling is available for RISD full-time degree program students and alumni only.
• Both in-office & phone appointments can be scheduled online.
• You can select career advisors or peer advisors for appointments.
• Unable to find an appointment to fit your needs? Please call 401-454-6614 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
appointment cancellation policy
• Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment, negatively impacts student & alumni access to Career Center appointments.
• The following policy will be enforced when a student or alum fails to show up for a scheduled appointment.
ask a quick career question
• Use the link below to submit a quick career question.
• RISD Career staff respond via email as soon as possible.
• Quick questions are not for career advising. If you have multiple questions or concerns, please schedule an appointment.